What we offer
During “The Leader as Coach” programme we focus on the acquisition of advanced leadership, mobilization, and coaching skills that each leader can implement in his / her duties, and skyrocketing team’s efficiency.
Developing the Leader as Coach
Training in this programme goes deeper into advanced skills and aims at the successful application of Managerial Coaching by upper and senior executives. Leaders are transformed into Coaches without losing their role in the managerial structure. They learn to apply leadership & team Coaching and develop coaching culture to the teams or companies they run.
- Managerial Coaching.
Managerial Coaching is the coaching that leaders apply to the people they manage in the course of their duties, during formal and informal meetings, in one-to-one or team sessions.
- Spreading change through training.
Managers & leaders learn a new leadership pattern within the training group; it is then spread to their teams and in turn, team members disseminate the new pattern to each subsystem there manage.
Our workshops combine the principles of contemporary adults learning and coaching. That is:
- They aim at changing and developing executives.
- They are experiential & encourage active participation.
- They take advantage of the participants’ personality and experience.
- They set clear and measurable training goals.
- They include practical application of the skills they teach.
- They are specialized and are designed further to the assessment of each business’ educational needs.
Why to choose us?
We apply an evidence-based, solution-focused, action and outcome oriented approach. We believe in human potential and the huge impact of small-scale qualitative interventions.
We are uniquely specialized in Coaching, Training & Psychology.
10 years of experience with executives, organizations and security services.
Distinct methodology, measurable outcome, no quotes.
Strict confidentiality rules for your industrial and personal data.
The programme is ideal for leaders who apply upper and senior management, lead departments and businesses, or are chosen to undertake upper / top management positions and are being prepped for this. More specifically:
- C-suite / C-level executives.
- Middle & top management executives.
- Business owners.
- Military/Police senior officers & commanders.
Training Contents / Coaching-skills
- Authentic Leadership Model.
- Strategic Leadership Model.
- Icarus Syndrome in Leadership.
- Leadership & Group Dynamics – Group Development.
- Positive Psychology – Strengths-based Leadership.
- Mini Coaching sessions – structure and technique.
- Reflection and learning activation techniques.
- Systemic Team Coaching: Circularity and Paradoxes.
- Cognitive Behavioral Coaching.
- Solution Focused Reflecting Team.
- Goal setting models with groups.
- Change Management Models.
The program’s content is defined and finalized after assesing the organization’s goals and the participants’ particular training needs.
Supervision & Follow up
In order to ensure successful intervention, we carry out supervision and follow-up meetings with the trainee team six months after training.