What we offer
Team Coaching focuses both on interactions and relationships between members and on achieving the team’s goals while maintaining a balance between performance and functionality.
What it Team Coaching
In Team Coaching, we simultaneously target two parallel processes of a team. Firstly, the dynamics, that is the relationships, roles, expectations and behaviors that are developed among members. Secondly, the performance and effectiveness of the team, namely goal-setting and achievement. These two processes are interleaved and feed back to one another. The coach will contribute to both levels while maintaining the necessary balance.
- A field full of icebergs
Teams are a field full of icebergs, the greatest danger lies below the surface. It requires processing of the system’s dynamics, beyond what is easily observable.
- Focus on performance and mission
The team must be aligned with the organization’s strategic goals; it requires a creative delegation, clear and measurable goals, authentic leadership and continues learning.
Why to choose us?
We apply an evidence-based, solution-focused, action and outcome oriented approach. We believe in human potential and the huge impact of small-scale qualitative interventions.
We are uniquely specialized in Coaching, Training & Psychology.
10 years of experience with executives, organizations and security services.
Distinct methodology, measurable outcome, no quotes.
Strict confidentiality rules for your industrial and personal data.
Team Coaching I can be applied to teams that are set up and operate within corporations and organizations at all levels of the organizational chart and consist of at least 3 people. Sessions take place with 3 to 12 participants. More specifically:
- Leadership Team Coaching.
- Ownership teams (shareholders who perform management).
- Executive Team Coaching.
- Frontline teams.
Team Coaching works on:
- Diagnosing team’s developmental stage.
- Clarifying team’s identity and mission.
- Clarifying roles, expectations and boundaries.
- Identifying and processing silent rules and unofficial alliances.
- Identifying and processing team’s leadership philosophy.
- Cultivation of team spirit.
- Identifying behaviors that hinder success.
- Development of new behaviors of success.
- Strengthening systemic awareness.
- Personal development plan of team members.
- Measurement and capitalization of team’s strengths.
- Developing a clear identity and a coherent team culture.
- Reconnect the team with the organizational goals.
- Cultivating interpersonal skills.
- Setting of measurable goals.
- Delegation of tasks based on the members’ strengths and talents.
- Designing of goal achievement plans.
- Monitoring implementation tasks – steps.
- Cultivating reflection and autonomous learning skills at each meeting.
- Managing successes & failures.
- Establishment of crisis management protocols.