What we offer
We provide standardized, valid and reliable psychometric tools to assess skills and specific characteristics at individual and team level. We offer objective measurements with detailed data presentation.
Using psychometrics in coaching
The psychometric tools we use are internationally recognized and meet the scientific validity and reliability standards. They have been created in well-known universities and their use follows specific protocols, as published in our industry’s relevant scientific journals.
- Data measurement & utilization
Using standardized measurement tools, we immediately and effectively identify executives’ specific characteristics at individual or group level. Therefore, we design appropriate and effective interventions.
- Evidence-based practice
The use of modern psychometric tools decisively contributes to the scientific documentation of our interventions, as the data we use is objectively generated by structured questionnaires
Why to choose us?
We apply an evidence-based, solution-focused, action and outcome oriented approach. We believe in human potential and the huge impact of small-scale qualitative interventions.
We are uniquely specialized in Coaching, Training & Psychology.
10 years of experience with executives, organizations and security services.
Distinct methodology, measurable outcome, no quotes.
Strict confidentiality rules for your industrial and personal data.
In what context and why are they administered
Psychometric tools are administered to individuals and teams for the following purposes:
- Identification and use of the strengths of each executive’s character.
- Identification and use of the team members’ positive attributes.
- Assessment of leadership philosophy and effectiveness.
- Assessment of team’s effectiveness.
- Assessment of team’s dynamics of cooperation patterns.
- Assessment and development of the executives’ psychological capital.
- Assessment of work environment elements.
- Specialized assessment and planning of intervention in military / police units.