What we offer
During Leadership Coaching we focus both on the character of the leader and the relationship between the leader and his team or the system he manages. Leadership coaching can be considered as a creative reflection of the projections and the reality of the leader.
What is Leadership Coaching
Leadership Coaching aims to develop the leader’s personality, to form a personalized leadership model, and the relationship between the leader and the executives he manages. We create a holding environment for reflection, creativity and decision making. During the sessions, we focus on the development of both leadership pillars. On the one hand, the personality of the leader, his vision, his self-awareness and on the other, the relationship that he develops with the team and the organization that he manages, that is, the way he interprets and evaluates his people.
- Internal balance & personal development.
Leadership primarily depends on the leader’s relationship with himself. Self-awareness, self-regulation, inner balance, and particular elements of the leader’s character are reflected in every aspect of his work.
- Authenticity and high capabilities.
Leadership is something that happens between the leader and his team. It includes communication of vision, coaching the executives, the ability to negotiate, to analyze information, and to make decisions.
Why to choose us?
We apply an evidence-based, solution-focused, action and outcome oriented approach. We believe in human potential and the huge impact of small-scale qualitative interventions.
We are uniquely specialized in Coaching, Training & Psychology.
10 years of experience with executives, organizations and security services.
Distinct methodology, measurable outcome, no quotes.
Strict confidentiality rules for your industrial and personal data.
Leadership Coaching is ideal for those who manage others, lead companies and organizations, or are chosen to undertake upper / top management and are being prepped for this. More specifically:
- C-suite / C-level executives.
- Middle & Top Management executives.
- Business owners.
- Military & police commanders.
Leadership Coaching works on:
- Development of personalized leadership model for each leader.
- Deepening self-awareness and enhancement of self-regulation.
- Strengthening abstract thinking and cognitive control.
- Use of all aspects of ones personality in leadership.
- Undesrstanding beliefs and behaviors that inhibit success.
- Development of positive, solution-focused behavior.
- Strengthening of resilience and self-efficacy.
- Use of internal resources to achieve goals.
- Identification of performance inhibitors and performance enhancement.
- Strengthening of systemic awareness at team and organizational level.
- Understanding of team members’ motivation and attitudes.
- Information processing and decision making techniques.
- Building of vision and designing the achievement plan.
- Alignment with personal development plan.