What we offer
In “Coaching Skills for Executives”, we equip business executives with the fundamentals of coaching, that is the oft skills that are not taught at university, but are strongly required to perform their duties.
What is Coaching Skills for Executives?
The “Coaching Skills for Executives” programme aims at learning the skills needed to perform tasks, improve productivity, and ensure the executives’ growth through their role in management. Learning is experiential; it involves practicing under supervision and it is adapted to the principles and goals of each organization.
- Knowledge of the subject matter is not enough
What differentiates an executive from an employee are the skills that determine his role and identity, skills that primarily concern communication and goal setting.
- Training as culture development
In addition to individual goal setting and communication skills, the executives embody the principles and mentality of managerial coaching through experiential training.
Our workshops combine the principles of contemporary adults learning and coaching. That is:
- They aim at changing and developing executives.
- They are experiential & encourage active participation.
- They take advantage of the participants’ personality and experience.
- They set clear and measurable training goals.
- They include practical application of the skills they teach.
- They are specialized and are designed further to the assessment of each business’ educational needs.
Why to choose us?
We apply an evidence-based, solution-focused, action and outcome oriented approach. We believe in human potential and the huge impact of small-scale qualitative interventions.
We are uniquely specialized in Coaching, Training & Psychology.
10 years of experience with executives, organizations and security services.
Distinct methodology, measurable outcome, no quotes.
Strict confidentiality rules for your industrial and personal data.
The program is aimed at executives in lower and middle management with little experience. It is ideal for new executives, that have been recently introduced to Management. More specifically:
- Low, entry level executives.
Training Contents / Coaching-skills
- Effective communication techniques.
- Encouragement & feedback techniques.
- Goal-focused models.
- Solution-focus models.
- SWOT Analysis & Planning.
- Presentation Skills.
- Stress Management.
- Using the character’s strengths in the workplace.
The program’s content is defined and finalized after assesing the organization’s goals and the participants’ particular training needs.
Supervision & Follow up
In order to ensure successful intervention, we carry out supervision and follow-up sessions with the trainee team six months after the training.