What we offer
In Business Coaching, we focus on empowering the entrepreneur’s personality and role, enhancing planning, leadership and decision-making skills. At the same time we support the clarification of particular achievement indicators which will confirm progress and development.
What is Business Coaching
Business Coaching aims to develop the business through the development of its owner/leader. In fact, it is an innovative composition of Leadership, Business & Personal Coaching tailored to the needs and profile of every new or experienced entrepreneur. It is applied to both individual and group sessions in case of shareholder or family ownership.
- The decisive role of the human factor
At the level of small and medium-sized businesses, coaching enhances the leader – entrepreneur’s resilience in every difficulty.
- Psychology, self-regulation and leadership
Small Business Coaching helps cultivate leadership skills, strengthen psychological capital and the leader’s self-control.
Why to choose us?
We apply an evidence-based, solution-focused, action and outcome oriented approach. We believe in human potential and the huge impact of small-scale qualitative interventions.
We are uniquely specialized in Coaching, Training & Psychology.
10 years of experience with executives, organizations and security services.
Distinct methodology, measurable outcome, no quotes.
Strict confidentiality rules for your industrial and personal data.
Business Coaching is aimed at freelancers, small and medium-sized businesses. More specifically:
- Owners / leaders of small and medium-sized companies.
- Family businesses or family ownership.
Business Coaching works on:
- Clarifying the vision of the business and assessing its dynamic evolution.
- Clarifying principles and values that govern the leader and the operation of the enterprise.
- Clarifying the entrepreneur’s personal vision and personal development plan.
- Identifying factors that affect the leader’s performance and effectiveness.
- Designing the business development plan.
- Identifying clear and measurable business goals.
- Cultivating interpersonal skills.
- Identifying and taking advantage of the powers of the entrepreneur’s personality.
- Developing leadership skills and shaping a personal model.
- Strengthening of the enterprise’s systemic awareness.
- Managing roles, people and expectations.
- Developing a sense of control and self-discipline.
- Strengthening resilience and adaptability.
- Focusing on action, the achievement of goals and change.
- Focused change in behaviors that inhibit success.
- Cultivation of team spirit, clarification of roles and division of work (in the case of groups).